We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused toward that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
Requirements and skills
-At least one year of experience
-Proficiency in English
-Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
For successful candidates among foreign workers, LMIA support is available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person