Nicholas Saban Biography
Nicholas Lou Saban Jr, popularly called Nicholas Saban is an American football coach born on October 31, 1951, in Fairmont, West Virginia United States. Nicholas is the head football coach at the University of Alabama. He served as head coach of the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League including three other universities. He is however the greatest coach in college football history.
Nicholas Saban’s early life, siblings, and parents
Nicolas Saban Jr. was born in Fairmont, West Virginia United States to Nick Saban Sr. and Mary Saban. Nicolas grew up together with his two other siblings; Dianna Thompson and Louis Henry Saban, his brother. The family lived together in Monongah, West Virginia, southwest of Morgantown.
He became a famous star for playing for the West Virginia Mountaineers and played in the Canadian Football League. He played a defensive role for Kent State under coach Don James.
Nicholas Saban was raised by his parents. His father only passed away when he was in graduate school.
Nicholas Saban attended Monona High School and graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Business from Kent State University in the year 1973.
Nicholas’s love relationship with and Wife
Nicholas got married to his life partner and wife, Terry Saban on December 18, 1971. His wife, Terry comes from West Virginia. Nicholas and Terry have two lovely children, Kristen Saban and Nicholas Saban who were named after Nicholas Saban Jr father, Nicholas Saban Sr.
Below is his coaching career and the seasons he has been in the game. He worked in Kent State (GA) from 1973–1974, Kent State (LB) from 1975–1976, Syracuse (OLB) in 1977, West Virginia (DB) from 1978 to 1979, Ohio State (DB) from 1980 to 1981, Navy (DB) in 1982, Michigan State (DC/DB) in 1983–1987, Houston Oilers (DB) from 1988 to 1989 Coached Toledo in 1990, Cleveland Browns (DC) from 1991 to 1994, Michigan State from 1995 to 1999, LSU from 2000–2004, Miami Dolphins from 2005 to 2006, and Alabama from 2007–present.
Championships and awards
Nicholas has won seven National Championships in 2003, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020, 9 SEC Championships in 2001, 2003, 2009, 2012, 2014–2016, 2018, 2020, 1 MAC in 1990 and 2001– 13 SEC Western Division Championships in 2003, 2008, 2009, 2012–2018, 2020.
Nicholas is currently serving as the head football coach of the University of Alabama with an estimated net worth of $60 million. His annual salary as a head football coach is 93k USD.
Nicholas Lou Saban, Jr. Final fact summary.
Nick Saban, who is popularly known as Nicholas Lou Saban, Jr., (born October 31, 1951, Fairmont, West Virginia, U.S.), American collegiate and professional gridiron football coach who led his teams to a record-setting seven National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) top-division football national championships and is considered one of the greatest college football coaches of all time. He’s currently 70years of age.
Nicholas Saban’s social media
Nicholas Saban, Nick Saban’s son important facts summary
- Nicholas Saban is the son of Nick Saban Jr. the Head coach of the University of Alabama football team.
- Saban led the LSU Tide to the BCS National Championships and is known for being the best football coach.
- Nicholas Saban is known to be the adopted son of Nick Saban. Sources show that the adopted son followed in his father’s footsteps.
- Nicholas got married to his long-time girlfriend Kelsey Laney. They started dating in their university days, their union brought a daughter named Amelie Saban who was born in December 2013.
- Unfortunately, the couples parted ways along the line. Nicholas is currently in a relationship with a lady known as Samira Magarow.
- Nick Saban’s net worth as of 2022, is estimated at $60m which makes him one of the highest-paid college coaches.
- Nicholas Lou Saban Jr. Popularly known as Nick Saban is an American football coach, who is the Head coach of the University of Alabama.
- Nick Saban was born on October 31st, 1951 Fairmont, West Virginia.
- Nick Saban was born to Nick Saban Sr. and Mary Saban.